Sunday, March 21, 2010

This Day in History....

I believe that today will go down in history just like the days that medicare and medicaid have gone down. This health care bill may not alter the entire fabric of America's existence, but it will still make a change and be important. This bill has gone through an incredible amount of editing and change and evolution, that I think it was about time to pass.
One Republican (Representative Mike Pence) put it as "Some say we are making history. I say we are breaking it". I have to disagree here, I do not see it in any way corrupting or ruining our country, it is something that needs to pass in order for Americans to start having to save less money for health care and spend it, which would boost our economy greatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment